Irvington School Auction
Melody Ballroom on March 3rd, 2017
Tickets are now on sale! Buy individual Tickets for $75 each or an entire table of 10 seats and sit with friends!
For general information or questions, please email us at email@example.com. View the auction catalog to find out what's on offer.
- Years at Irvington School: 6
- Kids: Charlet (5th grade), Chauncey (4th grade), Chayse (1st grade)
- Spouse: Misti
- Favorite dancer: Cha Cha DiGregorio from Saint Burnadettes! (Grease baby!) She had so much attitude and really believed that she was the best! I love her spunk!!!
- Dance background: I really feel that inside my 6’7” frame, lives a real life tiny dancer…this has enabled me to let him out, to count the headlights on the highway, you know to lay me down on sheets of linen ...
- Signature move: Hands down the spin move! I’ve got an incredible spin, maybe the greatest spin in America ...
- Favorite thing about Irvington School: The people ... all of them! I love the families that pour themselves into making this school the most amazing place to send your kids! I love the pride of the students and the teachers…you can feel their love! I love Ms. Ellwood! She has an enormous heart for these kids and these families…It is a very special place. I love it!!!
- Years at Irvington School: 2nd generation Irvington School family
- Kids: Kathe (7th grade), Ike (5th grade)
- Spouse: Jason
- Favorite dancers: My daughter Kathe…If we're talking famous dancers there's too many to name: Ben Vareen, Misty Copeland, the Alvin Ailey dancers, Alyson Stoner (from Missy Elliott's early videoes), Michael Jackson and since prepping for this I've got a new appreciation for Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
- Dance background: Studied dance as a kid - mostly ballet but also contemporary, modern dance and some tap and musical theater.
- Signature move: Quintuple pirouette, although I haven’t mastered it yet.
- Favorite thing about Irvington School: I love that my kids go to the same school that their dad, aunt and uncle attended. It's fun to see a second generation at Irvington.
- Years at Irvington School: 12 (been involved in the community for 20 years)
- Kids: Kaeden (4th grade), Espen & Bryce (1st grade)
- Spouse: Liv
- Favorite dancer: The Nicholas Brothers, Gregory Hines and yes….MJ!!!
- Dance background: Minimal ... grew up dancing to MTV music videos.
- Signature move: You’ll see it at the auction!
- Favorite thing about Irvington School: The involvement and commitment of the Irvington staff and parents.
- Years at Irvington School: 15…yikes!
- Kids: Christian (7th grade), Paige (Grant junior), Kadeem (college sophomore). Kadeem was in Nancy’s Kindergarten the first year of the auction!
- Favorite dancer: Michael Jackson and Misty Copeland
- Dance background: No real background, besides just the LOVE of dancing!
- Signature move: Two step with a finger snap
- Favorite thing about Irvington School: I love seeing some of the same dedicated educators still at Irvington working to educate and empower our students 15 years later.
If you would like to sponsor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Platinum Polka - $5000
Golden Waltz - $2500
Silver Swing - $1000
Famous Foxtrot - $500
Courageous Cha Cha Cha - $250